Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions (T&C), you must not use this website.
Doc4care aims to make the site and its services available 24*7. However, it has the right to suspend the services anytime without any prior notice for:
- Security Breach
- Violation of T&C
- Unlawful activities
It is the sole discretion of Doc4care to restrict the usage of the site or limit its availability.
- Doc4care has the right to ask you to change your password on a regular basis for security purpose. If you fail to do so, your password will cease and you need to reset your password through a reset link to access the site.
- For accessing certain services, you need to meet certain criteria that will be notified. Doc4care has the right and sole discretion to come up with new criteria or change the existing one from time to time.
- Doc4care has the right to charge you for its services according to its own T&C. You will be given a month's notice for any new terms of payment or about any increased charges and also the option to cancel your membership before those charges are implemented.
- Doc4care has the right to delete or remove any material without any notice and it is not liable to keep any material, content or information posted for any length of time.
DOC4CARE provides Online Marketing Services for Healthcare Professionals ("Services"). The Services are provided as described on our website pages. We may, at our sole discretion, change any of our Services to reflect the changes to our Service offerings, including, without limitation, to reflect changes in the service terms, changes in regulatory requirements, and/or any other modification intended to improve the efficacy of the Services or better address the need among our customers.
Our Free Listing Service is just a listing of your practice on our listing pages without linking to any outside URL or website. The free listing doesn't in itself include any of our other services although the free listing may be included in our other service offerings.
You can purchase any paid service from our website and the services page upon payment of the specified fees. You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information and also keeping us informed about any changes to the provided information. Except as otherwise specifically stated, all purchases are final, payment obligations are non-cancellable and fees paid are non-refundable.
By submitting a credit/debit card data to the Company, You authorize the Company in its complete discretion to submit the financial transaction(s) to your issuing bank for settlement. You agree to contact the Company in the event that you desire to cancel a recurring charge, prior to the next billing cycle, though cancellation of the recurring charge may not relieve you of your legal obligation to pay. Should you fail to contact the Company, you agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any losses or damages that you may suffer as a result of a recurring charge. If you think that there is an error on your account, including an incorrect amount or unauthorized transaction, you agree to contact the Company prior to the next billing cycle. The Company may be contacted at: +448000885568. You represent and warrant that you have the legal rights to use the credit/debit card and hereby authorize the Company to charge the credit/debit card for the Services purchased on our website for the Initial Term and for each subsequent period until termination. Such charges shall be made in advance, either annually or in accordance with any different billing frequency stated in the applicable Service.
Doc4care will share information from carefully selected partners. The basic objective of this will be to enhance your profile visit and bring visitors through various ways.
The information will be used to notify you about events, updates or products from various medical and pharma companies, medical institutes, colleges, government bodies and others. You have the option to unsubscribe such updates.
When you use Doc4care website or its services, you are bound to:
- Act in an ethical and professional manner
- Not to send any unsolicited posts, messages or emails
- Not to gain unauthorized access to the system or data
- Not to post any message or content that is not related to the subject
- Not to post any information for commercial venture or purpose
- Not to obtain any email address or other information for marketing purpose
- Not to involve in any unlawful activity whatsoever which might bring legal punishment or disclose information in whichever manner through which a patient can be identified
- Not to harass a person in any manner
- Not to cancel any posting or message of others
- Not to introduce any virus, trojan or harmful code to the site that might damage it in anyway
- Not to seek redress from the Doc4care for suffering any loss or damage if you are defamed, harmed or offended by any information, material or service you obtained through this website
- Not to send or post any derogatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive, religious or indecent material
- Not to interfere with the site in any manner
- Get all the required permission to upload, download, execute, perform or transmit any material or programme protected by intellectual property rights or privacy rights
- Not to generate any script or command which interferes with any person's right to use the site or its service
- While Doc4care tries to ensure that the content and information available on the site and through its services (not provided by third party) is accurate, it gives no warranty that any information is up to date, complete or accurate. It accepts no liability of for any damage or loss caused by wrong information.
- You must verify the information available on Doc4care independently before relying on it. The material and information available are not there to address any requirement and neither they constitute any form of recommendation or advice. You must always take professional advice before relying or acting on the information available on Doc4care.
- There is no guarantee that the service, information or content available on Doc4care is error free.
- Doc4care doesn't guarantee any prevention of the loss or improper access to any information or computer systems. It is your responsibility to keep your id and password safe and not allow anyone else to use it. If any other person is accessing your data with your id and password, you are yourself responsible for the damages and losses suffered. You must refrain from using anyone else's password or id. If you do so, you can be penalized under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- Under no circumstances or events, Doc4care is liable for any damage or loss suffered from your failure to comply with the obligations.
- You indemnify Doc4care against all damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses arising from your breach of any of these T&C or as a result of third party accessing this site or any of its content through your id and password.
Doc4care, the site, its content, information and the services are protected by database rights, copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- False or libellous
- Infringe any copyright, trade mark right, design right or any intellectual property right
- Infringe any right of privacy or confidence
- In contempt of court
- Inciting violence
- Offensive, abusive, discriminatory or menacing
- Annoying and create anxiety or inconvenience to any person
You must refrain from sending Doc4care any software, data or any other work that infringes the intellectual property rights of Doc4care or any other third party.
You may not transfer or assign or share sublicense the advantages of your membership with Doc4care with any other person
If any part of the above T&C is unenforceable or invalid, it will not affect any other provision and all other provisions will remain intact
The T&C between you and Doc4care are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
The feedbacks published on Doc4care are in compliance with Data Protection Act 1998. Names of patients if published are with their consent.